Friday, December 08, 2006

Been in the states...



I was back in the States for Thanksgiving. Once I was home, back in my familiar surroundings, around my friends and family, I asked myself, "What have you done?"...
Returning to the UK was not easy. Once I got here, I have found that it is OK. I still miss all my familiar surroundings, familiar faces, familiar life but it is not bad here. We do what we must do... I am going to spend this coming weekend in London so I will have lots to write about then.

Here are two pictures from our Thanksgiving... 80 people, pretty much all related!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kath,
I had the pleasure of tailgating at the 49er game with your all of your kids, Katie, Mike, Johnie, and friends. Tim and Neil, my younger brothers, did not tailgate with us, although they drank our beer,because they were eating with Jim(Camille) and his group, because they were having Crab Cippinno. What whores! Glenny had the decency to stay and eat with us. We all had a great time. See you soon.